Welcome to the November 2022 issue of Travel Research Monthly!
If you like our journal, please help us out by sharing it with your friends and travel colleagues on your internal forums and social media!
The most impressive city you don’t know.
Its hard to believe that it took until 1980 for this ancient city to be fully appreciated for its place in history and designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Mexico’s boho chic surf mecca.
Puerto Escondido is undergoing a transformation but holding fast to its surfing roots.
Everything Ben Nevis.
Whichever season you prefer, learn what you need to safely hike the tallest mountain in the UK.
Travel Research Monthly
Africa & The Middle East
- A Morocco hotel carved from an ancient village.
Author: Juliette Kinsman
Source: Condé Nast Traveller
- The most impressive ancient city you don’t know.
Author: Samantha Shea
Source: BBC Travel
- Ski Japan’s Club Med.
Author: Evie Farrell
- All aboard the sake express.
Author: Claire Redden
Source: Tasting Table
Caribbean, Central America & Mexico
- Natural disasters can’t keep Virgin Gorda down.
Author: Gina DeCaprio Vercesi
Source: Travel + Leisure
- Bogotá in 24 hours.
Author: Nick Dauk
Source: Business Insider Africa
- Mexico’s boho chic surf mecca.
Author: David Amsden
Source: Condé Nast Traveller UK
Europe & the United Kingdom
- A cruise to the icy edge of the earth.
Author: Joanna Hunkin
Source: Australian Gourmet Traveller
- Your guide to green Spain.
Author: Planet Travel News
Source: Coastal News Today
- Everything Ben Nevis.
Author: Fergal MacErlean
Source: BBC Countryfile
- The most literary restaurants in London.
Author: Kris Griffiths
Source: Fodor’s Travel
United States & Canada
- Enjoy the Christmas spirit in these southern hotels.
Author: Jennifer Chappell Smith
Source: Southern Living
- An RV guide to Quebec’s north shore.
Author: James Stoness
Source: RV Lifestyle
- A window shopping time-warp in Brevard NC
Author: Jen Tota McGivney
Source: Our State
- The rise of post-traumatic tourism.
Author: Miyo McGinn
- Hey..Let’s buy a sailboat and cross the Atlantic.
Author: Tor Johnson
Source: Cruising World
- So what do I do about the tip?
Author: R. Peňa
Source: Travel Noire