Welcome to the August 2022 issue of Travel Research Monthly!
Please share with your friends and travel colleagues on your internal forums and social media!
How best to enjoy Martha’s Vineyard in a weekend!
Weekends in Martha’s Vineyard are an American institution.
This stirring tour showcases Jewish life and culture in the city of Vilnius.
Delve into the difficult history of the Jewish people of Vilnius through this enlightening tour.
Torremolinos pays tribute to past Hollywood A-listers.
Relax in the former playground of Brigitte Bardot and her contemporaries.
Travel Research Monthly
Australia & New Zealand
- If Western Australia’s wine isn’t enough reason to visit then go for its WWI historical ties and unique landscape.
Author: Mike Yardley
Source: Newstalk ZB
- Visit and sample the fruits of one man’s immigrant journey.
- This New Zealand woman weaves culture and community.
Author: Virginia Winder
- If you like quiet, narrow, cobbled streets and great food then Andalusia may be your jam.
Author: Hannah Keegan
- Torremolinos pays tribute to past Hollywood A-listers.
Author: Nacho Sánchez
Source: EL PAÍS
- This stirring tour showcases Jewish life and culture in the city of Vilnius
Author: Johanna Jainchill
Source: Travel Weekly
United States & Canada
- How best to enjoy Martha’s Vineyard in a weekend!
Author: Jessica Cho
Source: The Outbound Collective
- Lake Tahoe delivers a variety of activities along its shore.
Author: Krista Minard
Source: Sacramento Magazine
- Middle-aged explorer survives crazy solo adventure.
Author: Robert Annis
Source: Fodor’s Travel
- Trendy restaurants and exciting nightlife make Toronto’s Ossington Avenue the place to be.
Author: Isaac Phan Nay
Source: Toronto Star
- Pubs with rooms have been a personal favorite for years. I would add The Village Pub in Barnsley to this list of great rooms and delicious food.
- The Faroe Islands, while rugged and remote, are surprisingly navigable and connected.
Author: Francine Toder
- Understanding what culturally sensitive travel truly means.
Host: Jennifer Flowers
Source: Unpacked by Afar
- Experience is the goal at this Wyoming ranch.
Author: Sarah Kuta
Source: The Robb Report
- Ever wonder where our European counterparts like to holiday?
Author: CNN Newssource
- Help is here for travel weary skin.
Author: Anita Bhagwandas
Source: Condé Nast Traveller
- There is no place better than a restaurant with a passion for brunch!
Author: Spencer Jones
Source: Travel Noire
- Central Restaurant in Peru has garnered worldwide attention for its culinary stories supported by indigenous ingredients.
Author: Wendy Leigh
Source: Tasting Table
- Traveling by night train maximizes your trips by moving while you sleep.
Author: Olly Beckett
Source: Travel + Leisure India
- Traveling the USA by train is all about the immersive views.
Author: Lauren Alberti
Source: The Montclair Girl