Welcome to the June 2022 issue of Travel Research Monthly!
Please share it with your friends and travel colleagues on your internal forums and social media!
Isle of Skye’s natural beauty is the perfect backdrop for a growing whisky distillery scene.
Whisky is synonymous with Scotland and I can’t think of a better place to enjoy a dram than the Isle of Skye.
Nicaragua has burst onto the scene as a destination of natural beauty.
Nicaragua has become a hot destination due to its stunning landscapes and engaging cities.
Montreal’s Saint-Henri, dating from 1670, is an up and coming neighborhood with an exciting mix of history and culture.
Saint-Henri is loved by locals and visitors alike for its dynamic renaissance.
Travel Research Monthly
- Jeonju, South Korea takes you back in time and invites you to participate in the journey.
Author: Mark Parren Taylor
- Kaohsiung’s historic Hamasen District highlights the Japanese colonial period.
Source: Taiwan Scene
- Festival goers should include Thailand on their bucket list.
Source: The Thaiger
- Nova Scotia’s 100 Wild Islands are important as a benchmark ecosytem and a heaven for paddlers to experience.
Author: Gregor Wilson
Source: Paddling Magazine
- Montreal’s Saint-Henri, dating from 1670, is an up and coming neighborhood with an exciting mix of history and culture.
Author: Debbie Olsen
Source: o Canada.com
- Cape Breton Island’s winding hiking trails and slow lifestyle invite city folk to relax and enjoy.
Author: Lola Augustine Brown
Source: Travel + Leisure
Central America & Mexico
- Nicaragua has burst onto the scene as a destination of natural beauty.
Author: Megan Griffith
Source: Bold Magazine
- Luxury in the Galapagos does exist.
Author: Nigel Tisdall
Source: World Traveller Middle East
- Solo female travel options in Mexico.
Author: Shelley Marmor
Source: Passion Passport
United Kingdom & Ireland
- Travel through Devon is not complete without a stop for cream tea and scones.
Author: Suzy Bennett
Source: Condé Nast Traveller
- Isle of Skye’s natural beauty is the perfect backdrop for a growing whisky distillery scene.
Author: Gavin D. Smith
Source: Whisky Advocate
- Local businesses band together to support Burren friendly tourism.
Author: Vic O’Sullivan
Source: Marriott Bonvoy Traveler
- An historical driving tour of South Texas combines the mighty King Ranch with stops at presidios & missions.
Author: Michael Barnes
Source: Austin American-Statesman
- Live like Dolly for a night.
Author: Phil Boucher
Source: People Magazine
- Skating the best beaches of Los Angeles.
Author: Willie Thomas
Source: The Travel
- A once in a lifetime sailing expedition from Washington State to the Bahamas.
Author: David Kilmer
Source: Cruising World
- Yes, paying to enter Europe is on the horizon.
Author: AnneMarie McCarthy
Source: Lonely Planet