Welcome to the May 2022 issue of Travel Research Monthly!
Zero light pollution equals stunning stargazing in Colorado.
Feel at one with the universe under the dark skies of Colorado.
Alexandria has never been anything but grand.
A visit to Alexandria expands the mind by guiding you through the centuries with each step.
Chimpanzee trekking is difficult but rewarding.
Locating and observing chimpanzees in their natural habitat is just awesome.
If you enjoy this journal, please share with your friends or colleagues.
Please feel free to reach out to me via the contact form on this page.
Travel Research Monthly
Africa & The Middle East
- Discovery, not tourism, makes for a successful West African trip.
Author: Michael Henry
Source: Outpost Magazine
- Chimpanzee trekking is difficult but rewarding.
Author: Team Africa Geographic
Source: Africa Geographic
- The fjords of Oman provide isolation for the people of Kumzar but does not dampen their hospitality.
Author: Daniel Stables
Source: BBC News
- Alexandria has never been anything but grand.
Author: Anthony Sattin
Central & South America
- Kayaking in Ecuador means equal measures of excitement and luxury.
Author: Eugene Buchanon
Source: Men’s Journal
- One of the most innovative chefs in the world leads Lima’s restaurant revolution.
Author: Nicolas Stecher
Source: Maxim Magazine
Europe & The United Kingdom
- Norway is the perfect fit for fit adventure seekers.
Source: Luxury Travels
- The art of living abroad in France.
Author: Tuula Rampont
Source: International Living
- Istanbul’s female chefs challenge more than the food scene.
Author: Dene Mullen
- There is no shortage of quaint villages in Scotland.
Author: Bharat Bhushan
New Zealand & Tasmania
- The secret of The Coromandel is out so don’t delay your visit.
Source: Vacations & Travel
- The New Zealand town of Methven is a popular respite from active pursuits.
Author: Brook Sabin
- Tasmania took a step back during the pandemic by designing sustainable and intentional experiences for visitors.
Author: Julie Earle-Levine
Source: Adventure Travel News
- Traveling from Tahiti to Easter Island and experiencing the middle of nowhere.
Source: World Traveller Middle East
- Feel the energetic intensity of Japan’s cities juxtaposed with the meditative intensity of its countryside through these images.
Author: James Weber
Source: Passion Passport
- How to avoid the travel mistakes we all make.
Host: Ben Groundwater
Source: Flights of Fancy Podcast
Time: 42 minutes 52 seconds
- The “non-tourist” approach to travel.
- Explore San Luis Obispo, where wine and good times flow.
Author: Christina Mueller
Source: Marin Magazine
- Wyoming’s Wind River Country provides a breath-taking alternative to Yellowstone.
Author: Allie Jones
Source: Cowboys & Indians
- Zero light pollution equals stunning stargazing in Colorado.
Author: Jessica LaRusso
Source: 5280 Magazine