Welcome to the April 2022 issue of Travel Research Monthly!
Experience the essence of authentic Thailand.
Break away from the touristy and explore the Issan region, often overlooked, to explore the true essence of Thailand.
Connecting through language.
A second language learned in childhood, lost due to disuse, is reborn through relationships in France.
How the residents have shaped the village of Highgate.
The spirit of the residents of Highgate, past and present, have shaped this village into a place where being a free thinker is celebrated.
If you enjoy this journal, please share with your friends or colleagues.
Please feel free to reach out to me via the contact form on this page.
Travel Research Monthly
Asia & New Zealand
- Experience the essence of authentic Thailand.
Author: Michael Collins
Source: International Living
- Let your interests guide you to the perfect location in Indonesia.
Author: Mark Johanson
Source: Lonely Planet
- Your favorite destination has a New Zealand doppleganger waiting to be explored.
Author: Pamela Wade
South America, Mexico & the Caribbean
- Looking for a deep dive into tequila or guided walk through a colonial city? Guanajuato does not disappoint.
Author: Ann Ruppenstein
- Glacier gazing in Argentina.
Author: Mark Johanson
Source: Travel & Leisure
- The regeneration after its devastating 2010 earthquake is taking shape but it will still be uniquely Haiti.
Author: Phoebe Smith
- Centenarios, restaurants & taverns in existence for 100’s of years, help define the culture and history of Madrid.
Author: Rachael Pennington
- Take an virtual dive into the Street Art Museum Amsterdam.
Author: Anindya Sen
Source: Jing Culture & Commerce
- Connecting through language.
Author: Piyush Mishra
Source: Outpost Magazine
- Timing is everything when planning a trip to Norway.
Author: Adam Hurly
Source: Men’s Journal
- Iceland makes it nearly impossible to deny our connection to the earth and the forces that shape it.
Author: Wailana Kalama
Source: Palm Luxury Redefined
- It is as important to experience Norway’s culture as it is it’s beauty.
Author: Rick Steves
Source: Luxury Travel Advisor
- Feel like you have explored all there is of London? Not so fast.
Author: Oonagh Turner
Source: Britain Magazine
- How the residents have shaped the village of Highgate
Author: Carla Passino
Source: Country Living UK
- The melancholy that is the North Yorkshire Moors.
Author: Joly Braime
- If money is no object, travel to the North Pole via Airship.
Author: Irenie Forshaw
- The NW Territories provide the adventurer with an exhausting list of challenging opportunities.
Author: Justin Walker
Source: Australian Geographic
- The inability to see does not diminish the wonder of Africa when one’s other senses kick in.
Author: Imbar Golt
Source: Africa Geographic
Podcasts & Blogs
- Svaneti evokes feelings of a remote outpost.
Author: Nina Gomarteli
Source: Passion Passport
- The crossroads of Brittany and Loire combine in the beauty of Nantes.
Source: Join Us In France
One hour and three minutes
- Escape to Koh Lanta, Thailand and enjoy the laid back vibe
Source: Condé Nast Escape Routes